Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weigh In Day Disappointment

So, I thought I was was doing good during March with my exercise and nutrition even though I was out of town for a couple weeks. I knew my clothes were feeling a little bit more snug, so I figured maybe I had gained a pound or two over the month. Needless to say, when I stepped on the scale at the weigh in yesterday and saw that I had gained 20 pounds in the month, I was flabbergasted. I guess I need to cut back on the late night ice cream snacks I have been treating myself to lately from a pint to just one or two scoops.

I was so disappointed in my showing that I headed to the Wright Place after weigh in and drowned my sorrows in a bucket of beers and 2 dozen delicious wings. That definitely made me feel better, or at least forget about the weight gain.

I am definitely going to have to step it up a notch this month with only 27 more days until the next weigh in.

After yesterday's fiasco, it allowed me to meditate today and be reassured by the infamous quotation:

"Having A Pretty Popular Young Aged President Really Intensifies Legal Federal Opinions, Otherwise Lookout Since Democrats Always Yell!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home