Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday the 13th

Today was a good day all around.   Beautiful weather, good eats, good exercise.

 

Played racquetball for an hour this morning at 6am at the Y followed by 4 miles on the bike, had some spare ribs for dinner which I picked up at Rudy’s Meat in Willowick (I also get my Smoked Slovenian Sausage there which I use in my daily omelets).   They have the best meat selection in Lake County.  Ask for Dave if you go and he will set you up with some excellent cuts of meat.

 

After dinner, I unpacked my bike out of the shed and went on a little tour of Wickliffe, good for about 3 miles, and then 3 hours of basketball.  Time now for a quick protein shake before bed so that my muscles can recover overnight in time for another 6am racquetball appearance tomorrow.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home