Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March

Yesterday felt like a beautiful spring day, so I took advantage and took a walk after dinner for about 1.5 miles.   It felt great to be outside in the fresh air.   Looking forward to spring and summer so I can do more outside activities.   Last year that is when I had the most success.

 

I feel like I have been doing good with my food recently.  The key is getting in a satisfying breakfast which fills you up so that I do not feel over starved throughout the day.   For me that breakfast usually includes an omelet and 20 oz of water.   My omelets are made with egg beaters, some type of protein (sausage, bacon, shrimp, steak, chicken, etc), dried jalapeno,  pepper, cheese and topped off with some tabasco.

 

With today being the 1st of March, I am really looking forward to getting up to the local Y and checking out some of the programs they have available while I wait for this weather to get better on a daily basis.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home