Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF

Tomorrow will be two weeks since the initial weigh in.   I gained a little when I was out of town last week, and now I am back to my weigh in weight.  I have not gotten into a P90X2 routine yet when I do it every day.  I play basketball on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  I find that it is great cardio, but that it is also prevents me from other workouts on those days.  So I think I will mix in some workouts throughout the week and then start the P90X2 routine once basketball season ends in late March. 

 

Normally on a Friday afternoon around 5pm, I would be looking forward to Happy Hour and tossing back a few (aka several) beers.   Instead, I am finishing up some work and looking forward to a good workout.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home