Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Cleanse

Last week I was out of town (New Jersey and New York for work).  While I did eat out each night, I would only eat half of my meal, and then eat the remaining half for lunch the following day.  I was able to get in some exercise each day including a walk around Central Park and Manhattan.

 

However, I came home yesterday to Super Bowl Sunday.  You cannot be good on Super Bowl Sunday.   That is a day reserved for Sausage poppers (thanks Marcia), wings & pizza (thanks Wright Place), chips and fabulous dips (thanks Heather), chocolate cake bread (thanks Mrs. Rossman), and the best pepperoni bread you will ever taste (thanks Great Harvest Bread in Mentor), and beer (although I did forego on the beer this year).  So Super Bowl Sunday is followed by Cleansing Monday. 

 

It is nice to see all the blogging by the contestants this first week.  I hope to see it continue.

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home