Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday

Had a personal training session at 7am with Andrea today at Slim and Fit.  She does not let me slack off and I enjoy the workouts.

 

No meat on Fridays during Lent, so I decided to try a shrimp omelet.   I know Scott Conant from Chopped on the Food Network says that seafood and cheese is a no-no, but I have to tell you, my omelet was delicious.   I sautéed the shrimp with Pam butter spray and garlic powder, and then pour in the egg beaters and some cheese and dried jalapeno to make the omelet.  Topped it off with some Tabasco sauce and I have to say it was fantastic.  If I ever make it to Chopped, I am making that for Scotty.

 

25.5 hours until the 1st weigh in.  Good luck everybody.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home