Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Fun

I attended the boot camp at Slim and Fit on Saturday and to my surprise, none of the other participants for Lighten Up were there. Don't let a little snow get in the way of burning some calories folks. It was actually nice because there was only one other person there, so instead of a class, we got more personal treatment from the personal trainer, Danielle. She worked up good and the soreness I feel today is a good one. After gaining some weight during my travels last week, I am back to my original weigh in, so hopefully over the new two weeks, I can shed a few more.
Played a couple hours of basketball this morning, which makes for excellent cardio exercise. Looking forward to grilling a ribeye and lobster on the grill this afternoon. Half for lunch and half for dinner to split up the calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home