Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday

So today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent.   What to give up for this period time is the question.

 

I decided on wings, alcohol, candy, popcorn and Chipotle.  It will be a tough challenge for me, but I feel I am up for the task.  

 

For those who were wondering about my Fat Tuesday dilemma, I decided on the Wright Place’s garlic parmesan wings.   I also included a Bloody Mary and some Reeese’s peanut butter and chocolate treats to get it out of my system in preparation for the Lenten season.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home