Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weigh In Day

Today was weigh in day. I will leave the readers in suspense until next Sunday's article. However, I did show a loss for the month, so that is a good thing. It was a short month, so expect better results from me in the remaining months. Although I am not eligible for any prizes, I will still push myself each month for pride and for a healthy lifestyle moving forward into the future.

I am very proud of one contestant who lost 24 lbs this past month. That is a great accomplishment and I hope he/she continues her/his success.

Thanks
Michael Kadlub
Sent from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home