Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Madness

Usually my weekends are one of my weaknesses when I indulge in too much food. This past weekend was completed without much indulging. Saturday, I went to the bootcamp in Willoughby joining Laura and two participants, Desirea and Lisa. It was another good workout. Following the workout, another great Saturday breakfast at Domenic's.
Saturday night, my training with my bowling tutor Ilona paid off as I rolled tonight's series of my life, 660.
Sunday, I played a couple hours of basketball and had a nice dinner of salmon, chicken wrapped with prosciutto, and potatoes - Thanks Mom!

A couple weeks ago, I started a new daily routine of doing 10 pushups before I get into bed. Last week, I upped the ante to 12, and today I upped it to 15. It is a little thing, but daily little things come together to equal a big change.

This week will be filled with Hoops, and 3 days of racquetball at the Y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home