Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Loving the Y

This week has been a good one so far for me.   Went up to the Y the last two days at 6am for some racquetball with my brother.  He beat me one game today, so I will have to work harder to make sure that does not happen to often in the future.  I have another 6am match scheduled for tomorrow with a friend, bootcamp class Saturday morning with Jessica and the gang, a few games of bowling on Saturday night with my bowling trainer Ilona and then 2 hours of hoops on Sunday to round out my week of exercise. 

 

Went to Bob Evans yesterday for breakfast and has a sausage and cheddar omelet which was so good.   I had half of it for breakfast yesterday, and the other half today.    Right now I am cooking up a herb crusted cod over some rice for dinner.  Just heard the oven buzzer.    Dinner time. 

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home