Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St Patty's Day

I hope everybody had a good time for St. Patty’s day. 

 

I was able to get in a short circuit workout of jumping rope and pushups yesterday.  I treated myself to a couple of corn beef reubens throughout the day to remain festive.  I did however stay away from the green beer, or any colored beer for that matter.  That marked the first time since I was 20 that I did not drink on St. Patty’s Day, and also kept me beer free for the year.

 

Today feels like a day to get outside with some sort of activity.  Have a great week everybody.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home