Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy PI Day

Well, it was PI Day today, so I was tempted to have some peanut butter and chocolate pie, but I resisted my temptation.

 

Instead I was up early for a 6am racquetball match.   Good day of nutrition – Protein shake before racquetball, Slovenian sausage for breakfast, protein bar for snack, turkey sandwich for lunch (lettuce as the wrap instead of bread), pizza for dinner and then another protein shake in the evening.

 

I also got in a session of heat yoga at Harmony in DTW (Downtown Willoughby) with my Yoga sensei Nikki T.  One hour of yoga in a 85-90 degree room.  Lots of sweat!

 

Time for bed, another early AM racquetball match tomorrow.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home