Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Weigh In

Yesterday's weigh in was very different from my previous two weigh ins where I had gained weight each of those times. I had a 22.6 pound loss this month. I attribute it to my lack of travel (which has been a nemesis of mine), lots of racquetball at the Y, and a great nutritional plan of omelets, protein shakes, turkey slices, chicken and fish.

I plan to continue those habits this month as we have 27 more days until the final weigh in. It is the fourth quarter and time to turn it up a notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home