Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

2 more months

I was on a golf trip this weekend, but saw today’s article when I got home.   Congrats to all the contestants who have shown great losses so far.   Looks like it is time for me to kick it into gear, so I do not finish last.

 

Major props to Lisa and Kate for being at 20% and 19% weight loss.  Those are great numbers.   Please keep up the good work ladies.

 

Planning on playing racquetball at least 3 times this week, and on the days I do not, those will be P90X2 workout days.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home