Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

P90X2 - Day 7

Day 7 of my P90X2 today.  Today’s routine was Balance and Power.  This routine involved a lot of moves that focus on strengthening the core.  You can view a short review of the exercises I performed this evening here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_m3agwnaAI&feature=relmfu

 

This morning, I went for a 5 mile bike ride.  I also did some yard work today.

Food for today  - eggs/sausage and toast at Burgers/Beers and Breakfast during my bike ride, chicken wrap and chips for lunch, the other half of the wrap for snack, protein shake for another snack, and two small chicken parmesan sliders for dinner (no bun)

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home