Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Friday, May 4, 2012

P90X2 - Day 5

Played early morning racquetball today and my partner actually showed up.   We had a very competitive first game, and I think I wore him out for the next two.  A year or two ago, I would not have last 10 minutes moving around like I did today on the court. 

 

Day 5 of my P90X2 today.  Today’s routine was Yoga X.  I did this after work, and some of the moves are difficult to do all the way, so I modify like Dr. Horton teaches us to do.  You can view a short review of the exercises I performed this evening here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK7VazkVDHc&feature=fvsr


After Yoga, I went to the driving range and hit 100 balls in preparation for a golf outing tomorrow.

Food for today  - Asiago bread from Great Harvest Bread in Mentor for breakfast, sausage and egg burrito and hashbrowns for snack, salad for lunch, protein shake for snack, and then some beers and wings at the Wright Place after my driving range workout.

 

Tomorrow is a busy day with racquetball, bootcamp workout and 18 holes of golf.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home