Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P90X2 - Day 2

I went to play some racquetball this morning at the Y, however, my partner decided to sleep in and pass on the 6am match.   JEFF

 

So I decided to work on my serve and backhand for a bit.  In addition, I got in 600 reps of jump rope and 4.38 miles on the bike.

 

I also needed to get in my P90X2 workout today, so I did it in the evening.  Today’s routine involves Plyometrics (jump training).   Tony calls it Plyocide.  You can view a short review of the exercises I performed this evening here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKf2Nb9ZdN8&feature=relmfu

 

Food for today – Pepperoni bread from Great Harvest Bread in Mentor once again (a loaf goes along way, should last me through the week) for a quick morning snack before the Y.  After my Y workout, I had some eggs and hashbrowns with toast at Bob Evans on 91 and Ridge Rd (excellent service and they have free wifi so you can get a little work done while you wait).   Protein bar for snack, half of a jalapeno/bacon/cheeseburger with fries for lunch from Brown Bag Burgers (delicious) , and the other half for dinner.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home