Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF

One more day until weigh in. 

 

The scale has not moved much in the last two months, aside from going up a little bit.   However, I am in the best shape I have been in since I was in my twenties.   So that definitely has me feeling good.   I am going to have to cut back on the cocktails in the evenings and weekends these next 56 days so I can get in even better shape and lose some more of my belly.

 

It will be tough with a wedding and some golf trips and golf outings in these next 57 days, but I am confidence in myself.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home