Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Girl Push Ups

My elbow is still bothering me, and it is frustrating because I have not been able to do my daily routine of at least 60 pushups.   I finally caved today and did some girl push ups (knees on the ground).  Elbow is beginning to feel a little better so hopefully by next week I can get back to regular push ups and P90X2.

 

On a side note, iPads can be painful.   I dropped my on my foot the other day and the corner hit the top of my foot and left a decent bruise, so walking has been a little painful the last two days.  I think I might hit the pool this weekend for some water aerobics while I mend my body.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home