Blogs > Lighten Up with Michael Kadlub 2012

40-year-old Michael Kadlub of Wickliffe is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Last year's champion will be trying out P90X2 in his battle to lose 60 pounds.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

6-21-12

Yesterday was a long day for sure, probably the longest day of the year in my opinion.   But I was able to get through it.

 

I have having a good month so far.   It is nice not having to travel which allows me to follow a more regimented schedule of exercise and nutrition.   I have been averaging 3-4 racquetball matches a week, throw in 18-36 holes of golf a week, a couple hundred push ups a week, a few miles on the bike a week, a few miles walking a week, 2 softball games a week, and yardwork.  

 

I am confident I will have a loss in weight at next week’s weigh in after two months of gaining weight.  I do not want to see myself in last place again.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home